Glad to be Globe

Photo taken at SM Mall of Asia
Entering the world of travel blogging is not easy job, at all! I gave everything just for this hobby, but as the time goes by, I noticed that this hobby turned into an addicting activity.  So, I allotted my time and money just for my blog posts.  My blog posts include mountains, solo-backpacking and travel tips.

In creating blog posts, computers with internet connections are just part of YOU SHOULD HAVE.  But, how about creating blog posts while travelling?  Take note, my blog is all about travelling and my journey, so I am very particular with mobile internet connections.  Mobile internet connections thru my android phone and mobile internet stick play a great role in every post that I created.  So, while I am inside the bus going to my destinations, I still can publish a great post for my readers.

The photo on the left side was taken at the summit of Mt. Gulugod Baboy in Ligaya, Batangas, Globe certified location.  Taken during our climb for the Independence.

Globe network worked fine in this location, we actually used our phones and accessed facebook and twitter while on our way reaching the summit.  Signal strength was strong and connections was fast.

Facebook and twitter are the most influential networking sites that serve as media in getting more audience in the world of the modern age, but how can you reach more people if your provider is giving you poor signal strength, giving you a bad internet connections? How about, if your provider is giving you a good commercial advertisement but their service was the worst service that you’ve experienced, what will you do?

I had a post-paid mobile internet connection way back 2012; it was the worst internet service I’ve experienced in my life.  The signal was great, but poor service – as in poor!  But when I changed my service provider into Globe, my life became easier.  According to their slogan with Globe “Abot Mo ang Mundo” so, I can totally reach the world now.  I got more audience from different part of the world. I also tried to used my Globe mobile internet at Bulacan and Cebu, the signal strength and internet connections was fantastic!

Photo on the left was taken during my solo-backpacking in Boracay Island.  Signal strength was great and internet connections was fast.  I actually used my phone as portable wifi hotspot at the resort then other people tried to connect and it was fast. A Globe certified location.

Now, I am embracing what Globe can offer.  In every summit that I’ve reached and will reach in the near future, Globe Telecommunications is there.  In every historical sites that I already visited and will be going to visit, Globe Telecommunications brought an amazing experience.

Popular Posts