Green Cross Insect Repellent Lotion

Today, using insect repellent lotion is very important; it can protect us from any harmful insects or arthropods (in general).  This kind of lotion is a substance applied on the skin or even shirts to add additional protection.  Department of Health is now working hard just to minimize Dengue cases across the archipelago.  During rainy season, Dengue cases increases that makes our Health Department to develop several programs just to fight Dengue, unfortunately cases just went down but not totally stopped. 
If you're spending more time outdoors (like me - mountaineer) don't forget to put Green Cross Insect Repellent lotion in your personal pouch.  Green Cross provides a hundred percent protection to me every time that I conquer the mountains and it has a great smell (unlike other repellent lotion which stinks on the skin).  I always apply sun block if there is too much sun exposure, and after few minutes, I apply Green Cross to protect my skin from harmful insects.  But during night time, since there is no sun exposure, I just apply Green Cross Repellent Lotion.  So while cooking our dinner, I am a hundred percent sure that I am protected from Dengue.  THANK YOU Green Cross.

The new Green Cross Insect Repellent Lotion is endorsed by the Philippine Association of Entomologists as effective in fighting dengue mosquitoes, so therefore, we are totally sure on TOTAL PROTECTION that Green Cross can provide.
Green Cross Insect Repellent Lotion is not just for mountaineers (like us), it is also essential for children in school and for our hardworking dads and moms.  So what are you waiting for? Put Green Cross on your "Need to Buy" list before going to supermarket.

Popular Posts