My Travelling Merrell

I definitely love outdoor activities like mountaineering and running.  Of course, those activities need not just yourself, but also gears to protect our feet from so many harmful factors. 

I really love shoes since then, that's why I am very particular in choosing one for me.  So, before I begun my mountaineering career, I was looking for a kind of shoes which can protect me in having foot blisters, that's an outch, right? I need a comfortable pair of shoes which I can use in this career. So I did a research online, I also asked other mountaineers about this, and they recommended Merrell.

I tried http://www.google.com/, I entered Merrell shoes and they gave me all the information I needed.  After my research, I was staring while thinking hundred times in an outdoor store, and you know who encouraged me that time? it's the sales man - he was really good in promoting it.  hahaha. So, here's what I've got:

Less is definitely more exploring with our Vibram®-soled Trail Glove natural adventrue shoe.  All the protection your feet need from rocks and roots, and an ultra-lightweight upper with a synthetic leather foot sling for stability like a glove.

UPPER / LINING
• Synthetic leather and air mesh upper
• Merrell Omni-Fit™ lacing system secured with welded TPU provides a precise, glove-like fit
• Fused Rubber toe bumper provides ultimate durability
• Synthetic leather rear foot sling provides stability
• Internal support construction secures the midfoot for optimal fit and support
• Non-removable microfiber footbed treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution resists odor

MIDSOLE / OUTSOLE
• 4mm compression molded EVA midsole cushions
• 1mm forefoot shock absorption plate maintains forefoot flexibility and protects the foot by distributing pressure
• 0mm ball to heel drop keeps you connected to your terrain
• Vibram® Trail glove Sole/ Rubber Compound TC-1 
----- information came from Merrell Website -----


-----

Popular Posts