Potipot Island | Zambales

Potipot Island
This post is just a continuation of our Candelaria, Zambales escapade.  Potipot Island is a small Island located in Brgy. Uacon, Candelaria, Zambales.  It's the nearest Island in Zambales mainland and just 15-20 minutes boatride from Candelaria shore.  It is composed of white sand beach like what Boracay have in Visayas.

I can give my two thumbs up . . . . for this place, it's really perfect for tanning your skin, but you need to bring SPF 100++ sunblock for skin protection. Visiting this island was an outstanding experience.  I felt that I owned the Island, look at this photo, I was walking alone with my barefoot. While walking on the shore, you can see the green grass, corals, hermit crabs, starfish plus the beautiful sunset in the afternoon.

Potipot Island
Potipot Island
Look at that wood lying on the sand, before I went to these place, I conducted a research about Potipot Island.  In some blogs, I already saw these tree, still have leaves in every branch, but it's now an additional design on the beach and serves as antique furniture on it.
Potipot Island

Potipot Island
Cottages are available in the Island, you just need to pay for it for a specific time.  These green trees are so relaxing in my eyes and they also give shade to the tourists.  Kamachile, coconuts and some other trees are there, waiting for other people who will appreciate them.

Potipot Island
If you are an individual who loves nature, Potipot Island is the answer.  If you are planning to visit this place next year, try to bring tent and spend time at night with your friends, give yourself a simple life.  Forget the stressful life in the Metro.
Potipot Island
Of course, I will not loss the chance to have a perfect pose on the tree.  POTIPOT ISLAND is perfect! 

HOW TO GET HERE: Alta Nina Resort 

Popular Posts