Where to Eat in Binondo: Wai Ying Restaurant

After Binondo Church, we walked on the street beside the church going to Binondo’s Pride: “Manila China Town.” We had our lunch break at Wai Ying Restaurant. This restaurant is said to be one of the famous in terms of the Chinese dishes.

The food servers are properly dressed and are courteous. I don't know about cooking, but in terms of presentation and taste, I think those are my talents. The foods were served hot and looks mouth watering. The appearance of the steamed foods like sio-mai and sio-pao looks great.

After our lunch break, we walked and checked some products in China Town, but we’re lost on the streets. Instead of asking, I used my GPS App on my phone and searched for our next destination, click here: Sta. Cruz Church.

More photos and information about this travel, click here: 9 Old Churches in Metro Manila

Popular Posts