Kojie San Men

I was browsing my photo files in my laptop when I saw these pictures. These pictures were taken during the Kojie San Men product launching at 7th High, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig or Makati City - I don't know, this issue is still under hearing at the court. Anyways, I was invited in this event because I won a blogging competition and two movie tickets for "Taken 2" at Shangri-La Cineplex. 

I was with my friends: Kim and Iosif, they are both bloggers too. Kim and I first met at the office, did some make up then proceeded to Market Market. We did window shopping for an hour while waiting for Iosif. But when he arrived, took a rest for few minutes, then walked going to Global City for the event. Below are the photos:

It was a night with bottomless wines, cocktails and dance.

Dharzie and Kojie San Men endorser, John Spainhour

 Kim, Me, comedian Long Mejia and Iosif
A lot of activities were prepared during the event. Mocha Girls performed live and it was a stunning performance. Hosted by DJs Nicole Iyalla and I forgot the other one. I think I was drunk that time. We also got Kojie San Men products, please check the top most photo.

Popular Posts