I donated my time for the Victims of Yolanda

I celebrated my birthday last November 7, thursday, and I was at the office that time with my new office mates. November 8, 2013, Friday - the super typhoon Yolanda hit the provinces in the Visayas. Some provinces were in Signal No. 4, which is the strongest typhoon signal. A lot of provinces in the said region were affected by the typhoon; as a result they lost everything including lives and ways of communication. Please check the photos below:

 they were the volunteers, they gave their time in repacking goods for the victims.

 Every time that the supplies from the National Headquarter in the Port Area arrived, we were all in a hurry, which I don't understand why. The energy of all the volunteers were all amazing! Every pack really counts.

 I already donated my time, and now it's your time to shine. You can visit any Philippine Red Cross headquarters in your city and help them, provide your skills in doing such small effort that can change the lives of the victims. You can also visit or call the TV stations who are in need of manpower for repacking. Let's enjoy while we are helping others.

Popular Posts