TravellingCup at Amazing Race Philippines

December 13, 2012 - 9AM Studio B at TV5 Novaliches; I received that invitation from The Amazing Race Philippines facebook page.  The time that I received that update, I was so happy and and twitted that to my friends.  Of course, this show is one of the shows that I really love, maybe because it deals with travel and challenges - which I love most. 

Last year, I actually planned and decided to send an audition video with my friend, but due to some problems with the requirements, we didn't pursue that decision.   But, I am so greatful that I wasn't passed the video, you know why?? of course, you don't!  If ever that I passed our video and be one of the contestants, I pretty sure that I will not be engaged with blogging.  But the interest which is to travel is still inside my heart and I will not loose it!  That day, I met all the contestants, of course with the First Season Winners and my favorite Team - Team Magbayaw.

Now, I am hearing that their will be Season 2, so I will make sure and focus on the audition and of course with my friend.

Popular Posts