My Merrell does Caving

My Mt. Manalmon day hike and caving was an amazing experience.  Although, it's not that exciting since it's just 196+ meters above sea level, but the whole adventure was unforgetable. 

It's more than a year now when I bought my Merrell.  I've been using this shoes in going to the office and some of my out of town adventure, but not NOT caving and trekking.  Actually I bought the shoes because of it's color and design not for trekking or any other outdoor activity.  But, I need to measure the durability of this brand.  I prepared myself for three weeks for that plan (wearing my Merrell) for Mt. Manalmon and Madlum Cave.  I have my trekking sandals that I always wear of course for trekking, but for this time, I'll try my Merrell and measure what it's worth.

At first, I felt hesitant everytime I step on the muddy trail, but after few minutes I didn't care anymore.  Second challenge; Madlum river with a lot of pebbles, and the sharp stones (look at the photo above)  and see how the stones can kill your soles.  Third Challenge: Caving with muddy trail and sharp stones, my Merrell did it's job in protecting my feet.

The whole adventure with my Merrell  was perfect, and wait for more photos for the entire trip.

Popular Posts