The Pagoda

I just want to share this shot screen capture from a video that I also got from the Pagoda.  I really love it, I don't know what's in there, but I really love it.

Anyways, I've used my cellphone to get this photo.  Taken in Angono, Rizal, Philippines few hours before the start of the fluvial parade for the Higantes Festival 2012. That was an amazing experience, next year I'll be prepared for this event. hahaha, I don't need to take a bath in more than 5 times.

I forgot the exact location of where I shot this, but one thing I remember was, the cemented road was being filled with water from the river. Look at the bicycle, I think that the cemented road, but looks like a part of the river.  So, the air smells like I don't know, I wasn't a nice smell, but the people, especially the Brgy. Tanod of that area were really good and kind.  They were talking to us about the history of their Festival and how they celebrate it, but that time we already knew the origin.

Popular Posts