Calapan Port

This port serves as one of the gateways located in Oriental Mindoro, which is the most busy port in the province.  Few weeks ago, I had a chance to visit the Province of Mindoro for my very first Solo-Backpacking and exciting post " A Simple Life within 24 Hours" This port is really clean; from their facilities and some other things inside the port area. The ticketing office is also well-maintained and organized. The guards I've approached  were also friendly. Plus, as a traveler, one of the most important is the WiFi connection present in the terminal, so I was able to update my Twitter and Facebook to my fans.  If you are going to Puerto Galera and other gorgeous places in Oriental Mindoro, it will be the gateway.

just got off the Supercat, now while walking on the port


the busy Calapan Port

we just left the port area, GOODBYE Calapan!

Before the end of this month, I will be going to go back to North Uyao, Oriental Mindoro to get some Horror stories that I will be going to feature in this blog next month.  So, be ready to the Engkanto (ghosts stories.)

Popular Posts